Being able to transfer your crypto coins between exchanges or wallets is essential.
After all, you might find out that another exchange has benefits that match your intents better.
Today, you are going to learn how to transfer from Binance to Crypto.com.
Why Transfer to Crypto.com?
Crypto.com has some of the lowest fees for making crypto transactions among most digital currency exchanges (DCEs).
Even though it doesn’t offer support to an extensive number of cryptocurrencies at the same level as Binance, it helps you get access to a diversity of altcoins.
Both Binance and Crypto.com offer great deals for crypto enthusiasts that want to explore possibilities with their coins.
Crypto.com is a bit modest in that, but it is hugely attractive due to low trading fees and discounts for stakers.
- Purchase fee: Free
- Trading fees: 0,04%~0,16%
- Funding: 2,99% (waived for the first 30 days)
- Withdrawal: Depends on each currency
- You can deposit money without paying fees if you transfer through ACH or Wire. However, Wire has a minimum limit of $5,000.
- If you purchase crypto directly with a credit or debit card, you pay a 2,99% fee.
- Both sender and receiver (maker and taker) pay a small fee for doing transactions. The higher the amount traded, the fewer fees you pay.
- Crypto.com is an outstanding platform for stakers. The more you stake, the higher the discounts.
- Purchase fee: 2,24%
- Spread: 0,03%
- Trading fees: 0.05% – 0.10%
- Funding: 2%
- Withdrawal: 0.0005 BTC
- Cryptocurrencies: Over 300
- Binance is very complex, which is excellent for crypto veterans but can scare beginners
- Binance doesn’t let you get stuck with only Bitcoin and Ether since it offers access to more than 300 cryptocurrencies
- Binance is worldly renowned and trusted
- You can make transactions with anyone on the whole planet
How much time it usually takes to transfer?
It depends on the cryptocurrency you are sending to Crypto.com. Different coins need a different number of confirmations. According to Crypto.com, this is how it goes:
- 1 confirmation for XRP, XLM, ATOM, BNB, EOS, ALGO
- 5 confirmations for NEO
- 6 confirmations for BTC, BCH
- 12 confirmations for LTC, VET
- 15 confirmations for ADA
- 30 confirmations for XTZ, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens
Bitcoin, for example, needs 6 confirmations, and it can take between 2 and 4 hours to get transferred to Crypto.com.
How to transfer crypto from Binance to Crypto.com?
Before transferring any cryptocurrency from Binance to Crypto.com, make sure that it is supported by Crypto.com.
The exchange is incredible, but it offers support to a fewer number of coins than Binance. Here is the complete list of cryptocurrencies supported by Crypto.com.
The process for transferring crypto into Crypto.com is very similar on most exchanges. Follow the steps shown below, and everything will be fine. After that, you probably won’t need any help with transactions between other DCEs.
If you don’t have an account on Crypto.com yet, you need to create one. You’ll need to do so on your phone. Go to Crypto.com, download the app and create an account.
Then go to your Crypto.com account and find the button “Transfer”. Click on it, then “Deposit” and “Crypto”.
Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, and a pop-up will appear, informing your deposit address and a QR code. You can use either of them.
Now, go to your Binance account. There, click on the Wallet dropdown menu and then on “Overview”. Now you will find the options to deposit and withdraw. Select “withdraw”.
If the next page shows like this, click on “Crypto”.
On the next page, you have to select the crypto you want to send, how much of it, and inform the address given by Crypto.com.
The transaction can take a long time depending on which currency you are sending, but that is a normal thing.
If you never withdrew from Binance before, you will have to activate two-factor authentication before choosing the cryptocurrency and inserting the address.
On Crypto.com, you should receive a notification that your crypto was sent to it.
Transferring between exchanges is easy. All you need, most of the time, is the address where you are sending your coins to.
Then, what you need to research is which exchange offers the best benefits that match your intentions.